2022-23 Travel Evaluations
Travel Evaluations - If you can not attend both evaluation sessions, please contact our hockey director, Matt Mueller at firstname.lastname@example.org. All evaluations will be held at Twin Ponds East in Harrisburg. Players should be registered before showing up at evaluations.
- Tuesday, March 22- 6:00 p.m
- Tuesday, March 29- 6:00 p.m.
Travel Squirt 10U:
- Monday, March 21- 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 23- 6:00 p.m.
Travel Peewee 12U:
- Monday, March 21- 7:10 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 23- 7:10 p.m.
Travel Bantam 14U:
- Monday, April 11- 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 13- 6:00 p.m.
Travel Midget 16U/18U:
- Monday, April 11- 7:10 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 13- 7:10 p.m.
Evaluation fee is $125 ($75 for 8U)
Evaluation Day - What to Bring
First time Vipers, please bring a copy of your birth certificate. These documents will be destroyed after they are verified by USA Hockey.
Evaluation night will be busy at the check in table, the collection of paperwork, and colored pinnie assignments.
- BE SURE TO CHECK IN AT THE REGISTRATION TABLE WHEN YOU GET TO THE RINK
- GET TO THE RINK EARLY
- BE PREPARED TO REVIEW AND SIGN THE PLAYER AGREEMENT (for players 8U-12U)
Once your player gets his/her colored pinnie and number assigned, he/she can go to the locker room and start getting dressed. Your player should be dressed and ready to go 10 minutes prior to ice time.
More information about recreational-level hockey for the 2022-23 season will be coming soon!