Registration

What's New with the Vipers?

TeamSnap! In response to feedback regarding our SI Play and TeamStuff systems, the Viper are implementing a new and improved registration and team management system through TeamSnap. To register your player, you will either log into TeamSnap with an existing account or create a new account if you don't use TeamSnap for other sports.

Pre-registration! Gone are the days of scrambling to register at 4pm and get your player to the rink by 5pm. Thanks to USA Hockey rule changes this year, the Vipers opening up registration early this year for all levels.

Early Bird Eval Fees! For travel players, you can save money by registering early. Register before the first day of evaluations to save $25 off the evaluation fee.

No deposits! For travel players, you previously were responsible for a deposit at the time of registration. We are not requiring a deposit this year and will start payments a month early (in June) so you don't need to pay for hockey before you get started.

COVID-19 Financial Programs

The Vipers have instituted a number of new programs to help members of our hockey family that may have been financially impacted by the pandemic.

  • Modified Payment Structure: We are stretching payments to seven months and are pushing out when payments start.
  • Partial Season Refunds: If we can not complete our entire season for whatever reason related to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will provide prorated refunds back to families based on the length of the season.
  • Player Sponsorship Program: Businesses can sponsor players and 95% of the sponsorship funds go directly toward the player's tuition. The remaining 5% are to pay for administrative and system costs. Find out more on our sponsorship page.
  • Vipers Scholarship Program: We are soliciting donors to contribute to our Vipers Scholarship Program. This new program will allow players in need to discretely apply for scholarship assistance.
  • COVID-19 Financial Hardship Refund Policy: Under this policy, parents may request a full refund of their player tuition if they experience a hardship related to COVID-19. This may be exercised by the participant/family through July 31, 2020. A hardship under this policy must be related to the COVID-19 pandemic, where a family’s financial condition changed after signing a Player Agreement, and on or prior to July 31, 2020. A participant/family exercising this option will not be permitted to roster with another club at the same tier level, or with a similarly ranked Non-National Bound and/or Non-Tiered Travel team for the 2020-2021 season.

2020-21 Registration and Evaluation

Important Update: Due to delays in the start of the season, we are changing the registration and contracting procedure for this season. Please see the updated dates below:

DVHL Travel Registration

  • Due by Monday Jun 8th
  • Agreements will be extended to players for signing on Thursday Jun 11th

Independent Travel and Recreational Teams

  • Please register by Jun 8th if possible. While we will not be closing registration at this time, early registration allows your player to participate in the summer activities (pending adjustments) and allows us to assemble our teams as soon as possible

Travel Evaluations - If you can not attend both evaluation sessions, please contact our hockey director, Adam Flod at hockeydirector@capitalcityvipers.org. All evaluations will be held at Twin Ponds East in Harrisburg.

  • 10U Squirt (2010 & 2011 birth years)
    • Monday, July 6th: 6:15 - 7:15pm
    • Friday, July 10th: 6:00 - 7:00pm
  • 12U PeeWee (2008 & 2009 birth years)
    • Tuesday, July 7th: 6:00 - 7:00pm
    • Saturday, July 11th: 12:30 - 1:30pm
  • 14U Bantam (2006 & 2007 birth years)
    • Monday, July 6th: 7:30 - 8:30pm
    • Thursday, July 9th: 8:30 - 9:30pm
  • 16U Midget (2004 & 2005 birth years)
    • Wednesday, July 8th: 8:30 - 9:30pm
    • Friday, July 10th: 8:45 - 9:45pm

Recreational Registration Clinics

  • 8U/10U: Dates will be set soon
  • 12U/14U: Dates will be set soon

Evaluation Day - What to Bring

First time Vipers, please bring a copy of your birth certificate. These documents will be destroyed after they are verified by USA Hockey.

Evaluation night will be busy at the check in table, the collection of paperwork, and colored pinnie assignments.

  • BE SURE TO CHECK IN AT THE REGISTRATION TABLE BEFORE YOU GO INSIDE
  • GET TO THE RINK EARLY

Once your player gets his/her colored pinnie and number assigned, he/she can go to the locker room and start getting dressed.  Your player should be dressed and ready to go 10 minutes prior to ice time.

Capital City Vipers Registration Options


Opens:
Closes:


Opens:
Closes:


Opens:
Closes:


Opens:
Closes:


Opens:
Closes: